Amazon has a special offer to save up to 35% on select Popchips products. Save 20% when you enter code PCHS5385 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 35%. Offer valid through May 31, 2010.
The following prices are after all discounts:
More parenting videos on JuiceBoxJungle